- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment to increase power, efficiency and reduce injuries
- Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment
- Exceptionally stiff and light FACT Powerline™ carbon plate: Stiffness Index 15.0
- PadLock™ heel for fit and acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Specialized S-Works 7 Road Shoe (2021)
The Specialized S-Works 7 Road Shoe with Powerline™ carbon sole is the lightest and stiffest iteration of this shoe, transferring every watt of power to the pedals. The Padlock™ Heel provides superior heel hold without sacrificing comfort, while Dyneema™ in the upper prevents stretching to keep your foot secure. With ergonomic Body Geometry features like the Longitudinal Arch and Varus Wedge, pedaling is both more powerful and comfortable. The FACT Powerline™ carbon plate offers exceptional stiffness to ensure every bit of energy propels you forward.
The S-Works 7 Road Shoe offers the ultimate in explosive speed and comfort.